Monday, July 20, 2009

First 4th of July


We spent the 4th of July weekend with cousins Brent (10), Carson (9), TJ (5) and Alexa (2) in Balboa Island. It was a hot hot weekend. The kids weren't bothered by it; they spent most of the day playing outside, including Jenna.

Papa and Jenna sitting on the porch enjoying the cool ocean breeze.

Mommy and Jenna hanging out at the beach watching the boat parade.

Angel Game


Fun did not end at the beach. We were just getting started. We had tickets to the Angel game. It was a great game, Orioles lost to the Angels 11-4.


Jenna was good the entire game. She managed to entertain herself and everyone around us with her cuteness.


We ran into another little Angel fan, Evan and his dad Vic. I carry Jenna on this sling almost everywhere I go. She loves being in it and I love having her this close to me.


Jenna: "After the game, daddy ran to the very front of the stadium and waited for the umpires to exit. Not sure why, I don't really know what's going on."


Jenna: "I get it...I got a game ball!"

It was such a long long 4th of July, but it was all very special. We wrapped up our day watching a spectacular fireworks show. Jenna wasn't sure what to make of the fireworks in the beginning, but I can tell she was enjoying it...she couldn't take her eyes off the sky.

No comments: